(foe) - Are you a Friend or Foe?
- With this power you will have the option to Add Friend and make them a Foe.
- The user must be added to your friends list or must have clicked you to make them a Foe.
- To make a Foe; click the Friends tab or Tickle notifications in chat, click the user, then click Foe.
- A Friend will have the normal capabilities to PC/PM you when you have NOPC enabled.
- A Friend will be able to see which chats you are on if you are not using NOFOLLOW.
- A Foe will have a SKULL pawn on the user list and in the chat; indicating that they are your enemy.
- A Foe will not be able to break the NOPC or follow you regardless if NOFOLLOW is off.
- To allow the user to follow and PC you again, click Un-Foe.
- NOTE: The chat group staff will still be able to private chat with you.