- Switch power allows you to start and control the game. The power is not required to play.
- Each game has its own master (person who starts the game) and can have up to FOUR players.
- To set a Prize, make sure you have done !start and have added at least one other person to the game
- Prize amounts are controlled by the game master.
- To set a prize, transfer the xats to GameBot and type !prize [amount] e.g. !prize 25 will do a 25 xats prize
- Type !start again or !play to resume the current game
- Prize is awarded when the game is ended and the person who plays their last card wins.
- To play this game, call GameBot to your chat via !bot
- Type: !start (in main) - starts a game with you as game master
- Private chat 3 users and click on their xavi (in the game) This will add them into the game
- Type !play (in main) to start the game
- Type !pause (in main) to pause the game
- If no one is assigned, moves are automatic
- If you don't play after a count down an auto move is played
- If you meet the sufficient rank for bot controller, you can start another game by doing !start (i.e multiple games of switch can be run on the same bot)
- Each player at his turn may play any card from his hand that matches the suit or the rank of the card previously played. For example, if the previous card was a eight of hearts, the next player may put down any eight card, or any hearts card, from his hand. If the player does not have any available cards to play, they must pick up one card.
- 2: If a player places a two (of any suit) down, the next player is required to pick up two cards. If the next player also has a 2, they can place it down, requiring the next player to pick up four. If the next player also has a two, he may place it, requiring the next player to pick up six. This may continue until the flow reaches a player who does not have a two in his hand, at which point he is required to pick up the required number of cards. A player that draws cards after a two has been played is not permitted to put any more cards down.
- 8: The next player misses their turn, unless the next player also has an eight. If they do, they can play it and it will continue on until it reaches someone without an eight, and then it will skip their turn.
- King: King reverses the play direction
- Black Jack: When the Black Jack is played, the following player must pick up 5 or play another Black Jack and the following player must then pick up 10. If you have both Black Jacks then you can play both of them at the same time, to then cause the next person to pick up ten.
- Red Jack: This is best used when a Black Jack is played as this will cancel the pick up 5 rule, although 1 Red Jack will only cancel out one Black Jack, so if 2 Black Jacks have been played then you will have to still pick up 5 unless you have the 2 Red Jacks which will then cancel out both Black Jacks.
- Ace: can be played regardless of the suit or value of the topmost card on the deck, the Ace may be played at any time in the game. When an ace is played, the player has the option to change the suit that is played next.
- Black Queen: changes your hand to the person left of you.