Darts is a group power that allows you to play alone or compete against other players by racking up points by throwing darts at a dartboard.
To play on your own chat, you must first purchase the power from xat's power page. Once you have purchased the power, click Games tab located to the left of the chat and select Darts.
Type (darts) in your chat and click it to assign the power. Once the power has been assigned, click "Edit your Chat", select "Extra Features", and activate the power by checking the box.
Starting the game
To play Darts, open the Darts application by clicking on "Games" and then "Darts". Once you have the application open, call ZingBot to your chat via the !bot command.
Type: !start in the main chat to begin the game.
Note: You only need to call ZingBot if Race mode is set. If Individual mode is set, you can begin playing immediately when you open the app.
The power is required to use any of the commands. You are required to be on the application to use the commands as well.
- !bot lang - The bot will start with the language you choose. Examples are: !bot en (english), !bot es (spanish), !bot pt (portuguese), !bot ro (romanian), !bot it (italian), !bot fr (french), !bot al (albanian).
- !help - The bot will private message you with all the available commands.
- !times play level results (e.g. !times 60 5 30) - This sets the maximum time allowed to finish the level, the level that you are playing on, and the amount of time the results are shown.
- !start - This command will start the game.
- !next - This command will go to the next action. Examples: from playing to results, or results to playing.
- !skip - This command will restart the game.
- !prize - Read the Prizes section below for more information on this command.
- !exit/!bye - This command will make the bot exit the chat.
Playing the Game
- Every time the game starts, you will have 0 points.
- To get points, throw darts at the targets. If you hit the red dot/bullseye, you will win the highest amount of points. The closer you are to the red dot, the more points you will get.
You can add prizes to the bot by transferring xats.
- Type !prize 10 xats to use a 10 xats prize for the winner of the game. You can change it to !prize 50 xats, or !prize 1 day for days, etc.
- All games started after this will offer the prize you selected, until the prize fund is empty.
- Note: The bot should store your prize for 24 hours; however, this is not guaranteed. Do not transfer large amounts of xats/days to the bot otherwise you could lose them.
- You can view what the prize is set to and how much the prize fund contains by typing !prize
Settings can be changed in Extra Features of your chat under edit options.
- "Controller Rank" This setting allows you to set the minimum rank for use of the bot.
- "Play time (s)" This setting allows you to set the default play time in seconds.
- "Results time (s)" This setting allows you to set the default result display time in seconds.
- "Game type" This setting allows you to set the type of the game (Race or Individual).
- "Target score" This setting allows you to set the target score to end the game (only applies when individual mode is set).
- "Prize" This setting allows you to set the prize for the game. Example: You can set member as the prize.
- When the power is assigned, you can set the individual or race mode via extra features.
- Individual mode allows each player to hit a target score. When they hit the target score, if a prize is set they will win the prize.
- Race mode is a multiplayer mode that allows players to compete to get the highest score within 60 seconds. If a prize is set, the person who gets the highest score will win the prize.