Send a Eggjinx hug to a friend and their messages will look like the message in example 1. This power adds "egg" before each vowel of your message.
Note: You cannot use Eggjinx hugs in main chat, otherwise you will get error 65. You will need to private chat a user to use the following commands.
To Eggjinx the user in private chat only:
- /jinx [time in minutes]egg[probability%] Your message here#optional color code
To Eggjinx the user in main chat:
- /jinxall [time in minutes]egg[probability%] Your message here#optional color code
Sending a /jinxall ?egg? hug costs 10 xats and you can only send 20 within 24 hours.
- /jinx 10egg50 teggakegge theggis
- /jinxall 10egg100 you are so egged
Default and maximum time is 30 minutes. Default probability is 25%.
The "probability" section controls the frequency of the jinxed messages. For example, a probability of 50 means there is a 50% chance your messages will be Eggjinxed.
To Eggjinx yourself in one message only, add a Eggjinx smiley to the end of your message.
Currently there is no way to unjinx a user. The best way to "unjinx" someone is to use one of the following commands:
- /jinx 1egg1 in PC; to set the time to 1 minute and a probability of 1%.
- /jinxall 1egg1 in main chat; to set the time to 1 minute and a probability of 1% (this will cost 10 xats.)
You can use Gcontrol to set the minimum rank for this feature and whether users of the same rank can Eggjinx each other.