Embed xat on your Facebook page
You can embed a xat chat on your community or business Facebook page using the steps below.
Note: This feature will not work on a Facebook page with less than 2,000 likes due to Facebook's requirements for adding custom tabs.
Installing the app and adding a tab
1. Log in to your community or business Facebook account.
2.I-install ang Facebook appStatic HTMLsa mga sumusunod na link: https://apps.facebook.com/static_html_plus/.(Figure 1)
3. On the next window, select your Facebook page and click on "Add Page Tab". (Figure 2)
4. On the next page, click on "Set up tab". (Figure 3)
5. On the set up page, add the embed code for the xat chat into the index.html field. (Figure 4)
6. Click on the blue "Save & Publish" button at the top right and the xat chat will be added to your Facebook page. (Figure 5)
Change the tab name and order
1. Click on "Settings" at the top right of your Facebook page.
2. Go to the tab "Templates and tabs".
3. At the bottom, find the "Welcome" tab and click on the "Settings" button next to it.
4. On the pop-up window, add a custom tab name such as "xat Chat", then click on "Save" and "OK". (Figure 6)
5. Lastly, to change the order of the tab, simply click on the tab field and drop it higher or lower on the tabs list. (Figure 7)
6. Done! The tab is now renamed and reordered on your Facebook page. (Figure 8)