Difference between revisions of "Jumblejinx"
(layout updated, although this can still be improved)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 08:50, 30 April 2016
Send a jumblejinx hug to a friend and they will start talking gibberish.
To jinx the user in private chat only:
- /jinx [time in minutes]type[probability%] Your message here#optional color code
To jinx the user in main chat:
- /jinxall [time in minutes]type[probability%] Your message here#optional color code (Costs 10 xats).
- /jinx 10mix50 you are so jinxed!
- /jinxall 30jumble100 jinx that! Costs 10 xats.
Default and maximum time is 30 mins.
The "probability" section controls the frequency of the jinxed messages. For example, a probability of 50 of messages jinxed. Default probability is 25%.
To jinx yourself in one message only, add a Jumblejinx smiley to the end of your message. Example:
- Oh no I'm jinxed (jumblejinx#wreverse)
Currently there is no way to unjinx a user. The best way to "unjinx" someone is to use one of the following commands:
- /jinx 1jumble1 to unjinx the user in private chat, or
- /jinxall 1jumble1 to unjinx the user in main chat (this will cost 10 xats).
- jumble - an assortment of any of the following settings
- mix - letters mixed up
- reverse - letters reversed
- ends - swaps first and last
- middle - mixes the middle but leaves first and last alone
You can use Gcontrol to set the minimum rank for this feature and whether same rank users can jinx each other.