Matchrace is a group power that allows you to compete with others by reaching the number of meters specified before the other players.
To open the game, click the "games" tab to the left of the chatbox, then select "matchrace".
- To use the Matchrace power, first get it from here and visit the chat you wish to play on. Then type (matchrace) into the chat and click the smiley that appears to assign it. You must then activate the power, which requires the main owner rank. Click "Edit Your Chat", then "Extra Features" and scroll down to the "matchrace" tickbox. Check it, and click "Update these options". The power is now assigned and activated.
- You can then use the !bot command to start the bot, and use the !start command so everyone begins playing. When the game is over, players are placed by how much height they gained by matching the smilies.
The power is required to use any of the commands. You are required to be on the application to use the commands as well.
- !bot lang The bot will start with the language you choose. Examples are: !bot en (english) !bot es (spanish) !bot pt (portuguese) !bot ro (romanian) !bot it (italian) !bot fr (french) !bot al (albanian)
- !help The bot will private message you with all the available commands.
- !times play level results e.g !times 60 5 30 This sets the maximum time allowed to finish the level, the level that you are playing on, and the amount of time the results are shown.
- !start This command will start the game.
- !next This command will go to the next action, e.g from playing to results, or results to playing.
- !skip This command will restart the game.
- !prize Read the Prizes section below for more information on this command.
- !banloser This will allow you to start banning the loser (user with the lowest height) depending on how many people are in the chat. Type !banloser 20 to set it to ban users after 20 people are in the chat. To remove, type !banloser 0. You can view what it is set to by typing !banloser.
- !score If you type !score on it will display high scores from your chat only. Type !score off to turn it off.
- !exit/!bye This command will make the bot exit the chat.
You can add prizes to the bot by transferring xats.
- Type !prize 10 xats to use a 10 xats prize for the winner of the game. You can change it to !prize 50 xats, or !prize 1 day for days etc.
- All games started after this will offer the prize you selected, until the prize fund is empty.
- Note: The bot should store your prize for 24 hours, however, this is not guaranteed. Do not transfer large amounts of xats/days to the bot otherwise you could lose them.
- You can view what the prize is set to and how much the prize fund contains by typing !prize
These can be changed in Extra Features of your chat under edit options.
- Controller Rank This setting allows you to set the minimum rank for use of the bot.
- Play time (s) This setting allows you to set the default play time in seconds.
- Level This setting allows you to set the default level.
- Results time (s) This setting allows you to set the default result display time in seconds.
List of meters for every level
This list will show you how many meters are required per level. Level 20 is the highest level. Choosing levels past 10 will make the game last very long, so they are not recommended.
- Level 1 - 60 meters
- Level 2 - 120 meters
- Level 3 - 180 meters
- Level 4 - 240 meters
- Level 5 - 300 meters
- Level 6 - 360 meters
- Level 7 - 420 meters
- Level 8 - 480 meters
- Level 9 - 540 meters
- Level 10 - 600 meters
- Level 11 - 660 meters
- Level 12 - 720 meters
- Level 13 - 780 meters
- Level 14 - 840 meters
- Level 15 - 900 meters
- Level 16 - 960 meters
- Level 17 - 1020 meters
- Level 18 - 1080 meters
- Level 19 - 1140 meters
- Level 20 - 1200 meters