(NAMEGRAD) - Gradiënt namecolor EPISCH
Display name with a two-color gradient.
Regenboog en kleurengradiënt effects met je Namecolor.
Note: You must use at least two colors in your namegrad code, otherwise it will default.
An example of a code for a custom gradient (the code is entered into your display name): (glow#0#grad#r#g#r90)
Here is a breakdown of the code:
- glow#0 - Glow effect for your gradient. Replace 0 with a hex code to set a Nameglow, or leave it at 0 for no glow.
- grad#r#g - Two color gradients, beginning with red and ending with green.
- You can use up to 15 colors at once to produce gradient effects.
- grad#r#g#b#000001#ffffff - In this example, 5 colors are used in the following order: red, green, blue, black then white.
- r90 - Rotates the gradient 90 degrees clockwise (vertical gradient).
- s1 - Shifts the gradient to the right. The higher the number, the more it shifts.
To produce a rainbow gradient, simply put (glow#0#grad) in your name.
You can find a Namegrad generator here.
Note: Namecolor and Nameglow are required for Namegrad to function.