PCBack allows you to set a custom background that users will see when they private chat you.
NOTE: If you use a default avatar, anything after the numbers will disappear and your avatar will be your PCBack. If you have an animated avatar, PCBack won't work.
How it works
- Simply add a second avatar link preceded by #. I.e. click on your name and add avatar1#avatar2 in the “Picture” section.
- The first avatar will be the avatar used when you speak in the chat, and the second one will be used for the background when users private chat you.
- They can both be the same or different depending on what you prefer. If you do not have a second link, your PC background will remain your current avatar link.
- This does not apply to users who use a smiley code for their avatar. If you use a default avatar or an avatar with a link, it will be your PCBack if you haven't set one.
- If you want to turn off users' PCBacks from showing and only see chat background, use $pcback=off
- If you wish to use a default avatar and use a PCBack, visit https://www.xatworld.com/xatavatars/, find the avatar you want by using the generator, and drag it to Imgur. This will reupload the avatar and give you a link that you can use so you can set a PCBack with it.
- The maximum character limit is 128 characters. This is commonly surpassed by ImageShack and Photobucket. This causes your background to appear white or not show up at all. It is recommended that you use https://imgur.com or https://cubeupload.com for both your avatar (if it is not a smiley) and your PCBack to prevent this.
- Here is an example of how it should look: