(pcback) - ضع بنفسك خلفية للخاص مخصصة بك
- Pcback allows you to set a custom background that users will see when they private chat you.
- NOTE: This does not work with animated avatars or smilies.
How it works
- Simply add a second avatar link preceded by #. i.e Click on your name and add avatar1#avatar2 in the “Picture” section.
- The first avatar will be the avatar used when you speak in the chat, and the second one will be used for the background when users private chat you.
- They can both be the same or different depending on what you prefer. If you do not have a second link, your pc background will remain your current avatar link.
- This does not apply to users who use a smiley code for their avatar. If you use a default toon avatar or an avatar with a link, it will be your pcback if you haven't set one.
- NOTE: You cannot set a Pcback if you have a default toon avatar.
- If you want to turn off user's pcbacks from showing and only see chat background, use $pcback=off