xat has an auction system where you can bid for limited powers.
Before bidding on a power, read the auction rules as stated on the power auction page.
In this auction system, each bidder bids the current minimum value on the quantity of powers they wish to acquire (up to 80 powers), and at the end of the auction everyone will pay the current minimum value. If you win an auction, the xats will be automatically deducted and the powers will be placed on your account.
Note: You may increase your bid as the minimum value increases. However, you cannot reduce the quantity of powers that you are bidding for.
- Current Maximum will show the value of the highest bid.
- Current Average will show the value for the power out of all bids above the minimum bid.
- Current Minimum will show the current minimum value that you need to bid to get a power, which is also the price that everyone will pay for the power when the auction ends.
Click here if you are looking for further technical information on how this auction system works.
If the auction is for 8000 powers and at the end of the auction the minimum bid is 200 xats, everyone who bid 200 xats or more will win the auction and get the powers for 200 xats each. Everyone who bid less than 200 xats will not win the auction, but they will also not lose any xats.
Hogyan tegyek ajánlatot?
It depends on what you want to achieve. For example, if there are 500 clear powers up for auction:
- If you want a bargain you could bid low (e.g. 500 xats), but there is a good chance you will not win the auction.
- If you want to get the power, but not pay too much, you could bid 2000 xats as there is a good chance you will get it for less.
- If you are very keen, you could bid 4000 xats. You could probably get it for less in a trade chat so you should get it in the auction and hopefully for less than the 4000 you bid.