Assistance është një chat për përdoruesit për të marrë ndihmë në gjuhën e tyre të preferuar. Në mënyrë që të ofrojë përvojën më të mirë të mundshme për të gjithë vizitorët, ne kemi listuar një sërë udhëzimeve më poshtë që çdo përdorues duhet të ndjekin.
Ju lutemi keni parasysh se udhëzimet zbatohen për të gjitha elementet e chatit dhe janë subjekt për të ndryshuar.
1. Të gjitha gjuhët lejohen
Ky është një chat ndërkombëtar, atëherë çdo gjuhë është e lejuar të përdoret si duhet.Megjithatë në qofse perdorni në të njëjten koh shum gjuhë të ndryshme me qëllim duke penguar ndihmen konsiderohet një shkelje.
2. Ndihma është prioriteti kryesor
Diskutimet e përgjithshme janë të lejuara, por ndihma është prioriteti kryesor. Në qoftese diskutimet e përgjithshme bëzdisin ndërsa po ndihmojn,mundet të ju kërkojn të vazhdoni biseden në privat.
3. Jeni të respektueshëm dhe mos ngacmoni ose diskriminoni
Nuk lejojmë ngacmimet, vërejtjet diskriminuese, ose termat nënçmues. Mos thoni ndonjë gjë që mund të ofendoni ndonjë,duke përfshirë, por jo vetem duke kufizuar , urrejtje kundër një personi, grup ose chat.
4. Mos publikoni përmbajtje të papërshtatshëm
Nuk lëjohet të publikoni përmbajtje të natyres të papërshtatshmë. Ku përfshihen imazhe pornografike,kombinime të smileve,ose stick. Sedhjet jo profesjonale si përshembull të thoni fjal me banalitet osë të flirtoni nuk lejohen. Të çensuroni një fjal me banalitet që e shkruani me pak germa ose me thurje nuk është e lejuar.Diskutimet mbi droget e rrezikshme ose të pa lejuara(sipas ligjit te 'US/UK) nuk është e lejuar. Kyt vendim e merr moderatori
5. Mos publikoni asnjë përmbajtje jo krijuese ose faqet Web
Në përgjithësi, postimet fotot, videos, apo përmbajtje të tjera e krijuar është e lejuar,me kusht që të përmbajtjes nga faqet tradicionale si YouTube apo Imgur.Është e lejuar publikimet linkave forumeve xat ose vende të tjera që ken te bejn me xat.Reklama të tjera përmbajtjese nuk lejohen,përveç në faqen e përdoruesit.Shenjat që tregojnë faqen nuk lejohen,nëse përmbajtjen ne faqen kryesore është një përmbajtje që mund të publikohet ne chat.
6. Mos luaj rolin përdorues të tjerë
Mos luaj rolin përdorues të tjerë,dmth stafi xat volunteers, ose stafi Assistance .Nuk lejohet të bëni si përdoruesit e tjerë për të bërë ato për të marr vërejtje apo përjashtim.Imitimi i një anëtari tjeter nuk do të thotë të përdoresh të njëjtin emer dhe foto. Shembull imitimi ësht kur një anëtar thot ësht një anëtar tjetër dhe provon të sillet si ai,dhe gjithashtu përfshin përdorimin e emrave dhe avatareve te njerëzve të tjerë.
7. Mos kërkoni një gradë të lartë
Kerkesat për tu bërë një anëtar ose më të lartë nuk është e lejuar. Pozitat e Asistencës duhen të fitohen. Ju mund të gjeni më shumë informacion në lidhje me atë duke klikuar këtu.
8. Mos kerkoni dhe lypni për të marr produkte falas.
Të kërkoni xats, days,ose powers nuk do të tolerohet. Ju mund të bleni xats ose të merrni pjesë në garat e organizuara në community forum.
9. Rreklamat e smileve (flood) nuk lejohen
Smiley spam is over four smilies in a message, or over six in a name. However, each user is allowed to use as many num or count smilies in their name as they want, but only for letters and counting. If others report lag, the user may be asked to change their name. Sending several consecutive messages with little content is considered flooding and is not permitted. Adding extra characters to a word is fine, to a reasonable extent. A moderator will warn you if they deem your messages to resemble messages of spam. Constantly clicking someone, resulting in tickle spam, is not permitted. Constantly erasing doodles is also not allowed. Constantly posting music lyrics is not permitted.
10. The use of Size and Big is restricted
11. Request and respond to assistance in a courteous manner
As outlined in the Terms of Service, users who request or respond to support should do so in a courteous manner. The users providing assistance at the Assistance chat do so on a voluntary basis and work to give each guest a fair and positive experience. Publicly complaining about the actions of a moderator is not acceptable, and any issues should be brought up to the Main Owner, which can be done by clicking here. All feedback sent through that channel is read.
12. False help and fake reports may result in a ban
Providing false help to a user seeking assistance is not permitted. If it appears that a user is providing false help with ill-intent or in an obviously jokingly way, that user may be banned immediately. Simple mistakes, mostly due to outdated information, may result in a warning or correction. Additionally, if a user reports another user with non-genuine proof, the reporting user may be banned forever.
13. Selling or trading is generally not allowed, with a few exceptions
Users may request to purchase subscriber days, but only if the user is out of subscriber days. All other trading should occur at the Trade chat. Buying or selling xats, days, powers, identification numbers, or graphics is allowed only in status messages. Drawing signs to a status with the intent of bringing attention to the sale of an item that is typically prohibited on the main chat is also not allowed. Buying or selling any other product or service is prohibited. Buying or selling xat products for off-site currency is prohibited.
14. Do not disrupt the operations of the chat
Behaving in a manner that disrupts the operations of the chat may result in a ban. Having debates about topics, even politics, is acceptable as long as the discussions are civil. In accordance with the first rule, such topics may be halted if it is deemed that such topics are interfering too much with helping. A disagreement in opinion, or even constructive criticism, should not be considered disruption, but sending hateful or abusive comments will not be tolerated.
15. Do not troll, post inflammatory remarks, or facilitate drama
Only ask questions related to xat. Since this is a chat where users receive assistance, there is little room for trolling or posting inflammatory remarks. We understand that users may have light-hearted fun by saying they need help and then asking a question not related to xat. This is not considered trolling. However, there are some cases to look out for. If this type of behavior becomes excessive or drawn out, or if the user has an obvious intent to annoy others or disrupt the chat, or if the user is being overly-obnoxious, they may be asked to stop. Posting things for obvious shock-value (something that may be seen as highly disgusting or angering) is considered overly-obnoxious and will not be allowed and can be considered trolling. Facilitating drama is also not allowed. This should primarily discourage negative discussion about occurrences or operations at other groups, unless a user is requesting assistance for dealing with such situations. Finally, do not repeatedly ask the same question after the question has been answered.
16. All visitors must use a name of reasonable length or size
Visitors are required to use a name of reasonable length or size. Using a visible smiley as a name is acceptable. Moderators have the ability to use their own discretion when determining if a name is appropriate. Generally, using even a letter is fine. Using just a period, for example, is an example of an unreasonable name.
17. Do not discuss hacking or related activities
The discussion of hacking is strictly prohibited. A user requesting help on being hacked or compromised is acceptable.
18. Providing insincere or ineffective help is not allowed
If you decide to provide assistance to a user, it should not be done in an insincere way. If this were allowed, it would appear unprofessional and non-genuine. One example is simply telling a user to look at the wiki, hoping they will just find what they need. If you are not prepared to help others, then avoid helping. Simply pointing to a linked word or wiki article alone is also unprofessional and may appear non-genuine. Explaining how the guest can be better helped by viewing the resource, and explaining what the resource is for, is sufficient.
19. Making fun of users for purchasing xat products, or attempting to earn rank, is not allowed
Visitors do not come to Assistance to be berated for their purchases, so do not make fun of users for purchasing xat products. Do not make fun of users who appear to be attempting to become a member at Assistance. Their efforts are appreciated.
20. Moderators and owners have the final say in classifying offensive material
Since Assistance allows all languages, it is not possible to list every offensive term or phrase. For minor instances of inappropriate behavior, the user will be told to stop or will be kicked, based on the judgement of the moderators or owners who are witnessing the behavior. If you disagree with the way a moderator or owner deals with a situation, wait until a person of higher rank is available to resolve your complaint or request.
21. Obey the xat Terms of Service
Failure to comply with the Terms of Service agreement may result in a ban. The following topics are major areas to be aware of: Exposing personal information, abusing or teaching glitches, and phishing or scamming. Linking to, discussing, or even mentioning private servers of any kind is not permitted, especially ones that involve xat.
- A full reason is required for each kick. Moderators always need to include a reason when banning. The only exception is when you are banning raid bots or when a user is unbanning themselves.
- If a raid is occurring, use the /p protect mode. If that fails, use the /pr mode.
- If a user breaks a rule while seeking assistance, give them more leniency than someone who is here to just chat about general topics.
- Include rule violation information in kick reasons so that users can correct their behavior. Do not just give a directive and hope they understand their wrongdoing.
- A ban should not be issued if a user leaves the chat but would normally get kicked for the committed offense.
- Users are allowed to test smiley combinations at a minimal level as long as it does not disrupt normal helping operations.
- Unprofessional conduct at other chats may put you at risk for getting demoted at Assistance. This is handled on a case-by-case basis.
- You must be active in order to maintain your position. Activity is measured by how often you help, not by recorded events.
- Consult a user of equal or higher rank when deciding to demote someone. In cases of clear abuse, you can demote immediately.
- Do not ban for long periods of time for measly reasons. A day-long ban may not necessarily be fair for all rule violations. Think carefully about what is fair and appropriate.
- Owners may not mute people for petty things (such as smiley spam).
- Do not kick banned users unless they are rapidly clicking you.
- While an owner’s primary responsibility is making sure that other staff members effectively help and enforce rules, owners are still required to help.
- Bans issued by the bot should be verified. If the user needs help, consider unbanning them.
- Moderators are required to give proof for violations that occur in the moderator’s private chat.
- All staff members are encouraged to keep the translate application open if possible since it would highly increase the efficiency of finding inappropriate messages and providing assistance when a user is not able to speak English or the staff members' language.
- Owners can make members when they feel the user has earned it. Although it is not a requirement, it is recommended to consult other owners before doing so.
- Owners should ranklock a user to guest if that user breaks a rule and is sometimes a temporary moderator.
- If you are away or busy, please move to the staff pool. This will allow for the bot to make temporary moderators more accurately based on need.