- All languages are allowed.
- To help the staff, please make your ideas as detailed as possible. They may not be considered otherwise. You may use Pastebin to fully explain them.
- If you have a forum account, you may post your suggestions in the Suggestions subforum here.
- A full reason is required for each kick and ban. Owners do not have to include reasons for mutes. The only exceptions are when you are banning raid bots or banning users who keep unbanning themselves.
- If a raid is occurring, use the /p protect mode. If that fails, use the /pr mode.
- If a user breaks a rule while suggesting an idea, give them more leniency than someone who is here to just chat about general topics.
- Include rule violation information in kick reasons so that users can correct their behavior. Do not just give a directive and hope they understand their wrongdoing.
- Users are allowed to test smiley combinations at a minimal level as long as it does not disrupt normal chat operations.
- Do not ban for long periods of time for measly reasons. A day-long ban may not necessarily be fair for all rule violations. Think carefully about what is fair and appropriate.
- Owners may not mute people for petty things (such as smiley spam).
- Do not kick banned users unless they are rapidly clicking you.
- Bans issued by the bot should be verified.
- Moderators are required to give proof for violations that occur in the moderator’s private chat.
- If you are away or busy, please move to the staff pool. This will allow for the bot to make temporary moderators more accurately based on need.