- aaaaaaaaa - bbbbbbbbb - ccccccccc - asdfghjklFlooding is not allowed. However, if a user is sending many messages that are meaningful, that is not considered flooding.
- A full reason is required for each kick and ban. Owners do not have to include reasons for mutes. The only exceptions are when you are banning raid bots or banning users who keep unbanning themselves.
- You must be active in order to maintain your position. Activity is measured by how often you help, not by recorded events.
- Unprofessional conduct at other chats may put you at risk for getting demoted at xatGraphics. This is handled on a case-by-case basis.
- Do not ban for long periods of time for measly reasons. A day-long ban may not necessarily be fair for all rule violations. Think carefully about what is fair and appropriate.
- Consult a user of equal or higher rank when deciding to demote someone. In cases of clear abuse, you can demote immediately.
- Do not kick banned users unless they are rapidly clicking you.
- If a staff member is breaking rules please take it under your own discretion whether to demote them. If you are unsure please contact an owner.
- If you are away or busy, please move to the staff pool. This will allow for the bot to make temporary moderators more accurately based on need.
- Be polite. Apply for a fund with good manners, correctly describe the details of the fund.
- Be patient. Be patient with designers, give them your time to create your projects.
- Do not make fake purchases. Example: You ask for a fund and then you don't buy it. This will be considered a fake operation and you will be suspended from the chat.
- Respect the prices of the funds or other graphic works.
These terms can be changed at any time as necessary for the benefit of the community. It is your responsibility to review them as soon as possible.
- xatGraphics is not responsible for transactions that take place within the chat, on our forum, or subsequent private messages.
- By entering into an agreement with another user, you agree to keep xatGraphics and its team out of it, and you also acknowledge that you are giving up any security rights implied in this community, specifically for the market.
- xatGraphics promises to investigate all issues involving possible or alleged fraud, and to take appropriate action.
- xatGraphics will not refund lost xats, days, powers, funds, gifs or banners. By entering our chat, you acknowledge that your interactions with other users are at your own risk.
The following guidelines for the xatGraphics Market must be followed at all times.
We are a help group that voluntarily contribute with the xat.com community.
Our mission is to create a design community that provides tutorials, tips, news and design contests, thus aiming to improve the skills of salespeople who want to learn more to improve their jobs.
The chat is currently being managed by Manu(2400000) since 2020.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org