- Kick, Ban if continued (1-12 hours depending on severity).
THE OWNERS/MAIN OWNERS OF SOCIAL RESERVE THE RIGHT TO BAN YOU FOR ANY LENGTH OF TIME, FOR ANY REASON. IF YOU FEEL A BAN WAS UNFAIR PLEASE CONTACT THE MAIN OWNER WITH YOUR CASE / PROOF OF THE ABUSE.
- Your behavior on other chats defines Social and how it is run. Social staff should be aware of this while present on other chats.
- A full reason is required for each kick and ban. Owners do not have to include reasons for mutes. The only exceptions are when you are banning raid bots.
- If a raid is occurring, use the /p protect mode. If that fails, use the /pr mode.
- You must be active in order to retain your position (this rule does not apply to volunteers). Activity is measured by being online frequently along with events.
- Include rule violation information in kick reasons so that users can correct their behavior. Do not just give a directive and hope they understand their wrongdoing.
- A ban should not be issued if a user leaves the chat but would normally get kicked for the committed offense.
- Users are allowed to test smiley combinations at a minimal level as long as it does not disrupt normal chat conversation.
- Unprofessional conduct at other chats may put you at risk for getting demoted at Social. This is handled on a case-by-case basis.
- Consult a user of equal or higher rank when deciding to demote someone. In cases of clear abuse, you can demote immediately.
- Do not ban for long periods of time for measly reasons. A day-long ban may not necessarily be fair for all rule violations. Think carefully about what is fair and appropriate.
- Owners may not mute people for petty things (such as smiley spam).
- Do not kick banned users unless they are rapidly clicking you.
- Moderators are required to give proof for violations that occur in the moderator’s private chat.
- If you are away or busy, please move to the staff pool. This will allow for the bot to make temporary moderators more accurately based on need.
- If an unregistered user reports something that happened in a private chat or message, do not take action. Tell the user to use the ignore feature.
- NOTE: Staff users may alter the disciplinary action based on the extremity of the situation as well as any repetitive offenders.
The owners, main owner, or xat staff may promote/demote you to any rank as necessary, for any reason and possibly without any prior warning or notice.
- The chat is being run by Mike (6666) and GLitch (304007557).
- If you have any complaints or suggestions, please contact us through private chat, or through "message" on the chat group..