By that we mean washing your hands on a daily basis, taking clean showers, disinfecting keyboards, phones and other areas in your house-hold to ensure your safety and protection.
If you feel that you are coming down with a cold or flu or having any sort of symptoms - call your doctor ASAP and schedule with them.
Thanks for reading and be safe!
Remember - stay ALERT NOT ANXIOUS!
- A reason is required for each kick and ban. Owners do not have to include reasons for mutes. The only exceptions are when you are banning raid bots or banning users who keep unbanning themselves.
- You must be active in order to maintain your position. Activity is measured by how often you visit and are on xat, not by recorded events.
- Do not ban for long periods of time for measly reasons. A day-long ban may not necessarily be fair for all rule violations. Think carefully about what is fair and appropriate.
- If a user breaks a rule, then a staff member has the right to give them a chance or not. Depending on the situation that's occurred.
- A ban should not be issued if a user leaves the chat but would normally get kicked for the committed offense.
- Consult a user of equal or higher rank when deciding to demote someone. In cases of clear abuse, you can demote immediately.
- If a staff member is breaking rules please take it at your own discretion whether to demote them. If you are unsure please contact an owner.
- Bans issued by the bot should be verified. If the user needs help, consider unbanning them.
- Do not kick banned users unless they are rapidly clicking you.
- If you are an owner and would like for someone to be a member, suggest that person to the main owner and make a case for why that person should become a member.
- If an unregistered user reports something that happened in a private chat or message, do not take action. Tell the user to use the ignore feature.
- The word "shit" is NOT allowed on xat_test. However, if the user is a first-time-rule-breaker, then they should be told not to use the word as a warning. Frequent use of the word "shit" will result in a ban. This may involve moderator discretion.
- Unprofessional conduct at other chats may put you at risk for getting demoted at xat test. This is handled on a case-by-case basis.
- Contact the main owners: Maverick or Paul