SnakeRace è un Potere di Gruppo, che ti permette di competere contro gli altri mangiando il maggior numero di mele prima degli altri giocatori. Questo articolo fornisce informazioni riguardanti SnakeRace.
È necessario il power SnakeRace per giocare. Puoi trovare le chat in cui si sta giocando a SnakeRace qui: http://web.xat.com/games_chat.php oppure vai su http://xat.com/Game se vuoi maggiori dettagli e più giochi.
- Per usare il power SnakeRace, prima di tutto devi comprarlo qui, successivamente clicca Games a sinistra, e clicca su SnakeRace. Scrivi (snakerace) in chat e assegna il power, dopo clicca su edit your chat e clicca su extra features e attiva il power spuntando la casella.
- Dopo potrai usare il comando !bot per avviare il bot e il comando !start per far partire il gioco. Quando il gioco sarà finito, i giocatori verranno classificati in base a quante mele hanno mangiato.
The power is required to use any of the commands. You are required to be on the application to use the commands as well.
- !bot lang The bot will start with the language you choose. Examples are: !bot en (english) !bot es (spanish) !bot pt (portuguese) !bot ro (romanian) !bot it (italian) !bot fr (french) !bot al (albanian)
- !help The bot will private message you with all the available commands.
- !times play level results e.g !times 60 5 30 This sets the maximum time allowed to finish the level, the level that you are playing on, and the amount of time the results are shown.
- !start This command will start the game.
- !next This command will go to the next action, e.g from playing to results, or results to playing.
- !skip This command will restart the game.
- !prize Read the Prizes section below for more information on this command.
- !banloser This will allow you to start banning the loser (user with the lowest number of apples) depending on how many people are in the chat. Type !banloser 20 to set it to ban users after 20 people are in the chat. To remove, type !banloser 0 You can view what it is set to by typing !banloser.
- !score If you type !score on it will display high scores from your chat only. Type !score off to turn it off.
- !exit/!bye This command will make the bot exit the chat.
You can add prizes to the bot by transferring xats.
- Type !prize 10 xats to use a 10 xats prize for the winner of the game. You can change it to !prize 50 xats, or !prize 1 day for days etc.
- All games started after this will offer the prize you selected, until the prize fund is empty.
- Note: The bot should store your prize for 24 hours, however, this is not guaranteed. Do not transfer large amounts of xats/days to the bot otherwise you could lose them.
- You can view what the prize is set to and how much the prize fund contains by typing !prize
These can be changed in Extra Features of your chat under edit options.
- Controller Rank This setting allows you to set the minimum rank for use of the bot.
- Play time (s) This setting allows you to set the default play time in seconds.
- Level This setting allows you to set the default level.
- Results time (s) This setting allows you to set the default result display time in seconds.
- Q. How do I control the game?
- A. Click "Games" on the left, then "SnakeRace". Wait for the bot to say "SnakeRace has started." You may need to type !start before it'll work. Make sure you click the app on the side before starting!
- Q. Do I need the power to play?
- A. Yes. You are able to play an "offline" version without the power, but if you die, the server will not let you restart until the next match.
- Q. My score on the top left says I won, but the leaderboards say I came in second! Why?
- A. Somebody won a few seconds before you, so it shows the scores from when they won. Better luck next round! ;)
- Q. Can you remove the corner apples?
- A. We will not remove corner apples. They're a good test of being precise!