Spacewar is a group power that allows you to compete with others by destroying the other player's planets. Click on the black squares, and if a moon is revealed, that means a planet is close. If someone destroys your planet, you will be unable to play for the rest of the game.
To play, simply click around the grid until you find a moon tile. One moon means there's one planet in a surrounding tile; two moons means there are two planets, etc Click the surrounding tiles until you spy a "dead" smiley (meaning you destroyed their planet!) If you click a grid and it's simply black, then there's no planet in the surrounding tiles.
All users can see the tiles you select. If you see moons you have to be quick!
- To use the SpaceWar power, first get it from here, then click Games at the left, then click SpaceWar. Type (SpaceWar) in your chat and assign the power, and then click edit your chat and select extra features and activate the power by checking the box.
- You can then use the !bot command to start the bot and then use the !start command so everyone begins playing. When the game is over, players are placed by how many planets they destroyed or last man standing (depends on which option is set).
The power is required to use any of the commands. You are required to be on the application to use the commands as well.
- !bot lang - The bot will start with the language you choose. Examples are: !bot en (english), !bot es (spanish), !bot pt (portuguese), !bot ro (romanian), !bot it (italian), !bot fr (french), !bot al (albanian).
- !help - The bot will private message you with all the available commands.
- !times play level results (e.g. !times 60 5 30). This sets the maximum time allowed to finish the level, the level that you are playing on, and the amount of time the results are shown.
- !start - This command will start the game.
- !next - This command will go to the next action, e.g. from playing to results, or results to playing.
- !skip - This command will restart the game.
- !prize - Read the Prizes section below for more information on this command.
- !banloser - This will allow you to start banning the loser (user with the lowest height) depending on how many people are in the chat. Type !banloser 20 to set it to ban users after 20 people are in the chat. To remove, type !banloser 0. You can view what it is set to by typing !banloser.
- !score - If you type !score on it will display high scores from your chat only. Type !score off to turn it off.
- !exit/!bye - This command will make the bot exit the chat.
You can add prizes to the bot by transferring xats.
- Type !prize 10 xats to use a 10 xats prize for the winner of the game. You can change it to !prize 50 xats, or !prize 1 day for days, etc.
- All games started after this will offer the prize you selected, until the prize fund is empty.
- Note: The bot should store your prize for 24 hours; however, this is not guaranteed. Do not transfer large amounts of xats/days to the bot otherwise you could lose them.
- You can view what the prize is set to and how much the prize fund contains by typing !prize
These can be changed in Extra Features of your chat under edit options.
- Controller Rank - This setting allows you to set the minimum rank for use of the bot.
- Play time (s) - This setting allows you to set the default play time in seconds.
- Level - This setting allows you to set the default level.
- Results time (s) - This setting allows you to set the default result display time in seconds.
- Scoring - This setting allows you to choose how to place players, either by max kills or last man standing.