- Switch power allows you to start and control the game. The power is not required to play.
- Each game has its own master, which is the person who starts the game, and can have up to four players in total.
- To set a Prize, make sure you have done !start and have added at least one other person to the game.
- Prize amounts are controlled by the game master.
- To set a prize, transfer the xats to GameBot and type !prize [amount] e.g. !prize 25 will do a 25 xats prize.
- To resume a paused game, type !start or !play in the chat.
- Prize is awarded when the game is ended and the person who plays their last card wins.
- To play this game, call GameBot to your chat via !bot.
- Type: !start (in main) - starts a game with you as game master.
- Private chat 3 users and click on their xavi (in the game). This will add them into the game.
- Type !play in the main chat to start the game.
- Type !pause in the main chat to pause the game.
- If no one is assigned, moves are automatic.
- If a player doesn’t make a move after the count down is complete, an auto move is played.
- If you meet the sufficient rank for bot controller, you can start another game by doing !start (i.e multiple games of switch can be run on the same bot).
- Each player at their turn may play any card from their hand that matches the suit or the rank of the card previously played. For example, if the previous card was a eight of hearts, the next player may put down any eight card, or any hearts card, from their hand. If the player does not have any available cards to play, they must pick up one card.
- 2: If a player places a two (of any suit) down, the next player is required to pick up two cards. If the next player also has a 2, they can place it down, requiring the next player to pick up four. If the next player also has a two, they may place it, requiring the next player to pick up six. This may continue until the flow reaches a player who does not have a two in their hand, at which point they are required to pick up the required number of cards. A player that draws cards after a two has been played is not permitted to put any more cards down.
- 8: The next player misses their turn, unless the next player also has an eight. If they do, they can play it and it will continue on until it reaches someone without an eight, and then it will skip their turn.
- King: If a King of any suit is placed, the play direction reverses.
- Black Jack: When the Black Jack is played, the following player must pick up 5. If the player has the second Black Jack, they may play it instead of picking up 5 cards and the next player has to pick up 10 cards. If a player has both Black Jacks, they can play both of them at the same time and force the next player has to pick up 10 cards.
- Red Jack: This is best used when a Black Jack is played as this will cancel the pick up 5 rule, however 1 Red Jack will only cancel out one Black Jack, so if 2 Black Jacks have been played then that player will have to still pick up 5 cards. If two Black Jacks are played and the next player plays two Red Jacks, they do not have to pick up any cards.
- Ace: Can be played regardless of the suit or value of the topmost card on the deck. The Ace may be played at any time in the game. When an ace is played, the player has the option to change the suit that is played next.
- Black Queen: Changes your hand to the person left of you.