Below, leave any input/ideas/messages you may have regarding the article/page at hand.
1. To add a new topic, click on the plus(+) marker located at the very top of the page and fill out the fields accordingly.
2. To reply to an existing topic, click on the "edit" button just right from its heading and add your message all the way to the bottom with a colon in front (this adds an indentation).
Original post (topic)
- first reply
- second reply to first reply
::second reply to first reply
- third reply to second reply
:::third reply to second reply
- fourth reply to first reply
::fourth reply to first reply
3. Don't forget to include your signature, by adding four tildes [[User:Andre|Andre]] ([[User_talk:Andre|talk]]) 10:24, 26 June 2015 (UTC) at the very end of your message.
Someone cannot count - TU 350 is used more then once. --Cyan (talk) 21:04, 19 January 2014 (UTC)
Please avoid html tags like BR, and use proper wiki formatting. --Cyan (talk) 11:51, 8 November 2013 (UTC)
- <br /> tag becomes useful, when wiki does not automatically add a linebreak, which is the result of listing short sentences, I would recommend enabling extension Poem, which adds these linebreaks automatically on page loading, or using the asterisk before sentences to perform listing. --Andre (talk) 14:11, 6 February 2014 (UTC)
Hello, please mark for translate once powers updated. It is really necessary. Thanks — Preceding unsigned comment left by Pippe (talk • contribs)
- The last power have not been marked for translation. --Pippe 15:01, 5 May 2014 (UTC)