- header - add important message at the very top of the rules
- header2 - adds message right after with underline attribute (optional)
- rules - list of rules
- staff - notes to staff members
- extra - something extra that needs mentioning, see Trade Chat for example (optional)
- staffdisable - disable attribute staff and the english header that comes with it
Optional: If you wish, you could have your rules expand to save space (see Rules:Help for an example)
- rule# - Short introduction of a rule
- rule#d - More detailed version of a rule
- oldrulesdisable - If you wish to disable rules attribute
Disabling rules attribute is not required if you wish to include additional information there (see Rules:Help for an example)
- |rule1=No profanity.
- |rule1d=Now here I explain in detail what words and situations apply to this rule.
At the bottom of your rules page you will find empty attributes from |r1= to |r15=. These are there to disable spoilers that are not in use.
For example, if you have 15 rules and you wish to include them in spoilers, then remove |r1= to |r15= from the bottom.
If at any time you wish to add more rules or remove some, you need to adjust absent |r#= attributes to match the number of rules available.