Tickle power allows you to see which users have clicked on your name.
Tickle is a free power on xat, used to encourage users to learn more about keeping their account safe.
How to get Tickle
A security quiz must be successfully completed to receive the power:
- Go to xat.com/login. After logging in, scroll down and click the "run quiz and get free Tickle power (days needed)" hyperlink.
- To begin, click the "start quiz" button.
- Complete all 19 questions correctly. You must wait 10 seconds before moving on. If you select a wrong answer, try again.
- When all questions are complete, you will be redirected to the login page with Tickle activated.
NOTE: We recommend that you read all the information about each question.
How it works
- When you turn on Tickle, go to any chat room, and you will see a triangle at the right side of the friends list.
- The triangle is marked in green when a user clicks on your name.
- Clicks are recorded regardless of whether the person being clicked or the person doing the clicking is in the same chatroom or not.