Tickle power allows you to see which users have clicked on your name.
Tickle is a free power on xat, primarily created to encourage users to secure their xat accounts using account authentication. When activated, authentication adds an additional layer of protection by requiring an authenticator code to login, in addition to your account's password. See Authentication for more information.
How to get tickle
- Go to xat.com/login and turn on account authentication
- Go to any chat and type /test (you will see a face pop up and say "est")
- Refresh the page.
- You have tickle! (Check the triangle beside friends to see who clicks your name)
How it works
- When you turn on Tickle, go to any chat room, and you will see a triangle at the right side of the friends list.
- The triangle is marked in green when a user clicks on your name (see example 1).
- Clicks are recorded regardless of whether the person being clicked or the person doing the clicking are in the same chatroom or not.
Account authentication (which you turned on to use tickle) helps secure your account. This will make it a lot harder for unauthorized users to gain access to your account.