This power allows you to change the size of smilies and will allow you to make the smiley increase/decrease to a custom size with a custom time limit.
- Note: This power might cause you lag. If this is the case, please see Macros.
The format on using this power is: (smile#size#wABCDE) where ABCDE are numbers 1-9
- A = Size 1 (modified size)
- B = Size 2 (size it changes to from size 1)
- C = Time it takes to reach size 1
- D = Time it takes to reach size 2
- E = Time it takes for the animation to start (in seconds)
B to E are optional. e.g If you leave out B, C, D and E it will stay at one size max size only. Including B, but not C, D and E will make the smiley increase and decrease in size and use the default time to do so. Default time setting = 8