Below, leave any input/ideas/messages you may have regarding the article/page at hand.
1. To add a new topic, click on the plus(+) marker located at the very top of the page and fill out the fields accordingly.
2. To reply to an existing topic, click on the "edit" button just right from its heading and add your message all the way to the bottom with a colon in front (this adds an indentation).
Original post (topic)
- first reply
- second reply to first reply
::second reply to first reply
- third reply to second reply
:::third reply to second reply
- fourth reply to first reply
::fourth reply to first reply
3. Don't forget to include your signature, by adding four tildes [[User:Andre|Andre]] ([[User_talk:Andre|talk]]) 10:24, 26 June 2015 (UTC) at the very end of your message.
- In other news, congratulations. I have made you a wiki-editor. You may edit articles as you feel fit now. --Cyan (talk) 08:54, 4 April 2014 (UTC)
Marking for translation
Cyan asked me to do this.
No include tags need to be OUTSIDE of the translations tags... - Thanks --Cyan (talk) 20:18, 11 April 2014 (UTC)
Woah, just noticed you put noinclude on every translate tag, this is wrong... as now noinclude is being parsed by the translator :( - can you find everywhere you done this to and remove them please?--Cyan (talk) 20:27, 11 April 2014 (UTC)
Templates are not translatable, or at least they are an incredible pain in the backside to get working without issues... this is largely the main reason why I have been avoiding touching them... Read more at http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Extension:Translate/Page_translation_administration --Cyan (talk) 11:17, 12 April 2014 (UTC)
I already have a server set up... Ill link you to it - Although we have full co-operation with making changes with admin, need to be aware it will take time for anything I ask to be changed in the long run, so I am more for making the best of what we have, Ill find you online soon and give you the details. --Cyan (talk) 18:23, 13 April 2014 (UTC)
RE: External Links
Dissagree - Its always good practise to make sure a user knows when they are accessing an external link. --Cyan (talk) 12:30, 18 April 2014 (UTC)